Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Innominatus's Take On Barry's 100 Daze

This made me laugh my ass off. Just about as funny as anything on Iowahawk or IMAO. And certainly more realistic than portraying Nobama as a Messiah. Read the script, and try not to get any Coke on your monitor:

[Obama, to himself] "Hmmm. 100 days already. By my calculations, my first year in office is already 27.4% passed. Dang! That means my first term is already almost 7% passed! Where did the time go?!? At this rate, my 10 years in office are already almost 3% elapsed! There's still so much to do!"

[Michelle O] "Hurry up in there! Get your scrawny behind outta that bathroom!"

[Obama] "Almost done. One last thing!" [Looks in mirror] "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the coolest Prez of all?" [Admires reflection] "That's what I thought."

[Obama] "All yours. And babe, I really love that extra mirror you had installed in the bathroom."

[Michelle O] "Fool! I put that mirror up there for ME! So I can see my sculpted body from every angle! Quit wasting it on yourself!"

[Obama] "Sorry. I'm headed down to the oval office for soundcheck."


Check out the rest here over at Innominatus's blog.

1 comment:

LandShark 5150 said...

That's to true to be funny.