One of the blogs I frequent quite often is V the K's other blog (besides the hilarious Caption This!), The Resistance. Personally, I really like the thought out political insight mixed with South Park picture references. But he had a post the other day that really rang out. Is B. Hussein Obama this stupid or is it on purpose? You decide.
In less than 60 days, Chairman Zero has:
* Quadrupled the Federal Deficit.
* Set the National Debt to increase by more than all previous presidents.
* Tanked the Dow worse than any previous president
* Put a tax cheat in charge of the Treasury Department
* Had three presidential appointees drop out because they were also tax cheats.
* Designated almost a billion dollars to help Hamas wage war on Israel.
* Halted domestic energy exploration (a huge gift to the Saudis, Iranians, and Venezuelans, since crude oil is now up $10 a barrel from its December low point).
* Insulted the Prime Minister of Great Britain with cheap, crappy gifts.
* Had his Secretary of State embarrass us with stupidity and incompetence.
* Picked a fight with a talk radio host… and lost.
Some say that this is just the bumbling incompetence of a community organizer who is in way, way, way over his head. Others say that Bill Ayer’s and Jeremiah Wright’s prize pupil is deliberately out to make America a poorer and weaker country; either because he truly believes it would be fairer if America were no better, no different, no richer, no stronger than any of the Earth’s other countries, or because he thinks we need to be punished for past sins of a racist nature.
The question for his cult is, is this because Chairman Zero is incompetent, or is this his intended result?
My personal opinion, a little from column A, a little from column B.