Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Don't Question Their Patriotism

First, the Democratic Circus... errr, State Senate of New York refusing to stand for the Pledge Of Allegiance (note one man trying to stand and getting pulled back down by a fellow Marxist at 0:51). But don't ever question their patriotism.



And love of country as demonstrated by their Ear Leader...




The only allegiance the Dimocraps have is to themselves and screw the country. I can only hope this video goes out to enough New Yorkers with a mere inkling of patriotism to bring out the torches and pitchforks come November of 2010.

Hat tip to Moonbattery.

And a note to my loyal readers (all 16 of you), I've been extremely busy with family and work so my apologies for not keeping up the last couple of weeks.

1 comment:

innominatus said...

Smasher, don't apologize for being busy with work and family. Those are the priorities. That I am way #$% (%^&$%^ (^^&$&^%$ disappointed in the recent lack of content is a secondary concern. :)

Besides, somebody has to work. That fat lazy stoner who is just now waking up and turning on his XBox wouldn't be able to live on food stamps if it weren't for people like you and me.