Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dumbed Down America - If Moonbats Were In Charge

This video clip is very revealing. Selfish, hateful, arrogant, and ignorant people (who probably voted for Teh Won this last election) are given a choice on what they would do if in charge of the country.



Although I do like the one guy with the red ballcap's (turned sideways like a true douche) answer.

Comment below if you want: What would you do if you were in charge of America? This might be interesting.

My answer... First thing, send all the clowns in this video to a mandatory 9th grade civic and government class.

3 comments:

innominatus said...

If I were in charge, I'd cause unemployment numbers to SKYROCKET by firing every useless bureaucrat in every useless agency that isn't specifically called for in the Constitution.

Anonymous said...

I'd sterilize all the fools in that video and the rest like them so they can't breed more dumbasses.

Nunya said...

If I were in charge, I would mandate that you have to live under the policies of who you voted for.

President Palin for me!